My summer plan

Ok, here's the deal: I won't go anywhere this summer. Why? Professional practice. Buh buh.

But you know what? I'm not even mad about it. I'm not a very proactive dude so probably I would be spending my time rotting myself in my room playing videogames. Going to the beach? Hitting the road?  Lol no. I can barely stay alive in a city that I know like the palm of my hand and you want me to go to another city? If you want me dead you can tell me, no problemo.

Sooo, what are my plans? Be working in my practice. I should have done it before, I know. Most of my friends have already done it. But I felt insecure most of this year because... stuff, so I couldn't bring myself to choose one. But time is unforgiving.

Parenthesis: I remembered The Unforgiven from Metallica. What a great song for such a shitty band.

Whatever. I hope to find a practice in some media, like in a radio or in a newspaper. But you know what I would really love? Something involved with digital media. That's what we should all be talking about but we're still thinking the TV and the doupoly will have enough place for all of us.

But still I would't dislike to do my practice in something like being a community manager or something like that. I will try to avoid it but come to that case, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Comentarios

  1. I did my practice in a digital medium and it was a great experience (L)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow, I would like to do my practice in summer (there is a plenty of time to that). About the practice in digital media, you mean like working as a community manager?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also want to do my practice in a digital medium !

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares